Animal Rescue QLD is a group run almost entirely by volunteers. There are so many ways you can help: by fostering a dog; by transporting a dog from a rural pound or to and from Toowoomba, Gold Coat or Sunshine Coast or even locally in Brisbane; by telling your friends about us and other rescue groups; putting up our poster at your local vets, groomers or pet food store (only those that don’t sell animals please); looking out for items on our wish list; supporting our fundraising events.
To be eligible to volunteer you must be:
• Aged 18 or above and must love dogs!
• Always represent ARQ in a professional & courteous manner
• Act in accordance with legislative and organisational policies and guidelines
• Work within a team of coordinators
• Follow ARQ policies and procedures
If you are interested in being more involved please fill in the volunteer form below and we will be in contact with you.